- How can I see which version I have?
- What kind of support is included?
- Can I request a feature?
- Will you update the script?
- Can I get a discount?
- Can I get a refund?
If you log in as the admin, you will see the version number in the top bar. E.g. "Loyalty Platform v1.0.0".
We are happy to help you with technical questions about features. If things don't work as expected, or if you run into any bugs, please let us know and we will try to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Support does NOT include the following:
- We cannot provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We cannot provide general Laravel support.
- We cannot help with issues from your own customization.
- We cannot provide customizations that extended default features. What you see in the demo is what comes with your purchase.
- We cannot provide how-to advice on if is capable of doing what you want/need. Read documentation and try the demo to determine if it will suit your needs.
- We cannot provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in requirements section, you'll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We try for fast response times but as described on our support tab, response time may be up to 2 business days. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
Other notes and considerations:
- If you found a bug feel free to report but first check if there in new version available.
- Before asking questions, please search the comments area. Questions may have already been answered.
- Before asking questions, please check the documentation.
- Before asking questions, please check the FAQ's.
- If you are experiencing installation problem please open a support ticket. You can be assisted while your server meets the requirements.
- Please do not ask for a free licence. We appreciate help but will not compensate for it.
- Please dont ask for support on the comments sections. Usualy you will get the answer "Please open a support ticket".
- If your support is expired, before asking questions consider renewing it.
- You cannot get a refund once the item has been downloaded under any circumstances.
You can always indicate which features you would like to see. We highly appreciate user input.
This does not mean that it is technically possible or feasible to build in these feature(s), or that we will build it in within a certain time. We may consider feature requests, but understand that seemingly simple updates can be technically challenging due to design choices made during the development process. Product development is time-consuming. Features may sound easy because they are easy to grasp, but can be complex to implement while keeping everything backwards-compatible.
We have created this script and we have the intention to update it regularly. Of course, we can't make hard promises, but as long as the financial compensation allows, we intend to work on this project.
We believe that the price should be fair. It's already as low as possible, so discount is not meaningful.
You cannot get a refund once the item has been downloaded under any circumstances. There is an online demo where you can test all features, and you can ask questions before making the purchase.