Generating a code you can give to a customer is suitable for online and offline businesses. A staff member generates a unique code that can be used once to earn a certain amount of points.
How does it work
To test this, you can use the Restaurant Demo.
Staff member generates code
- The staff member logs in to the staff area. On the demo you can also log in with the credentials [email protected] / welcome123.
- Navigate to "Points" and click the the "Enter Code" button.
- A modal opens where a code can be generated. There is also a tab "Active Codes" to see all codes that have not yet been used.
Customer enters code
- The customer creates an account. This can be done by clicking on the "My Points" menu item and then the "Or create a new account" button. On the demo you can also log in with the credentials [email protected] / welcome123.
- The customer clicks the "Earn Points" menu item and then the "Enter Code" button. A modal opens where the code received by the merchant can be entered.